Our clients ask us to work closely with them to rethink the possibilities and approaches that can be taken to address complex issues. Working with these issues requires a deep level of collaboration, one that includes collective bridging of differences and reaching across divides in order to access the strengths, capabilities and energies of all those involved.
The following are "snapshots" of some of the projects we have worked on. For those who would like to read more detail, please click-on Case Studies.
- Taking positive action in a community setting
- Citizen dialogues on a complex question
- Developing change agents to support societal change
- Patients/Practitioners/Researchers collaborate to influence treatment
- Creating community commitment to educational excellence
- Architecture and the link to patient care
- Public service leadership: understanding complex change
|< Prev||Next >|